Care & Protection
The frei öl® Baby Oil – gentle and protective care for your baby.
We have developed our sensitive frei öl® Baby Oil together with mothers and pharmacists for your baby’s especially delicate skin. Our grandmothers valued the power of plants from their own gardens and from the fields – that is why we use pure, natural oils for our Baby Oil. The frei öl® Baby Oil is easy to apply, nurturing baby’s tender skin gently with vitamin E and soothing irritated areas (e.g. diaper area or cradle cap). Our Baby Oil recipe is so gentle that accidental ingestion (e.g. while bathing) is harmless.*
* All ingredients are selected in compliance with food standards. Nevertheless, our product is not food and should not be consumed.
- Maintains skin’s moisture for 8 hours with oat oil
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier with lipid-replenishing from organic sunflower oil
- Supports the natural development of healthy skin and soothes with vitamin E
- Protects the skin against diaper rash with plum stone oil
- Ideal as additional care for atopic eczema (Neurodermatitis) with blackcurrant seed oil
HOW TO USE, FROM BIRTH:
Baby care/Massage: Apply and massage in gently after bathing or washing and as required.
Diaper area: Cleanse the area with Baby Oil at every diaper change.
Cradle cap: Massage your baby’s head gently with a little Baby Oil and leave the oil to be absorbed for several hours before rinsing/washing with warm water.
Add to bath: Pour a little Baby Oil into the bathwater to reduce the drying effect of water.
Also suitable as gentle care for adult skin.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
The ingredients listed here correspond to the current state of production. We regularly adapt our formulations to new scientific findings. The exact composition of the ingredients shown on the package is decisive.
Alcohol, Essential oils, Colorants, Gluten, Preservatives, Mineral oil (Paraffin), Fragrance, PEG/PEG-derivatives, Silicone, Wheat protein