The light frei öl® HYDROLIPID Hand Balm Microbiome with valuable microsilver is the ideal care for extremely dry and sensitive hands due to its 6 in 1 effect. It is particularly effective in regulating the skin's microbiome and bringing it back into balance. It is quickly absorbed and immediately makes the hands noticeably softer and smoother. Compatibility with atopic skin (neurodermatitis) and diabetes dermatologically confirmed. Can also be used in the food sector and under gloves.
- Regulates the microbiome of the skin with microsilver
- Repairs cracks and regenerates the skin with allantoin und panthenol
- Soothes itching of extremely dry hands with blackcurrant seed oil
- Strengthens nails and cuticles with shea butter
- Moisturizes for 48 h with pharmaceutical hyaluron
- Nourishes intensively sensitive hands with almond oil and aloe vera
Apply and massage completely after each hand wash and as needed.
Can also be used in the food sector and under gloves.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olus Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Silver, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
The ingredients listed here correspond to the current state of production. We regularly adapt our formulations to new scientific findings. The exact composition of the ingredients shown on the package is decisive.
Alcohol, Colorants, Microplastics*, Mineral oil (Paraffin), Parabens, PEG/PEG-derivatives, Silicone
*Formula without microplastics as defined by the German Environment Agency (2020)